Taking a cue from Kepam, who am I not to say yes to Phaik Hsia, one of the dearest human to ever walk on Earth..? (^^)
Well, here goes...
tagged by Phaik Hsia!
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
Eight random facts about myself
1. I like cute animals, cute here is subjective to my interpretation (^^), e.g. cats, rabbits, hamsters, Wisterian white mice, etc.
3. Never had a girl friend. ( but lots of great woman friends, of which I am grateful for their friendship )
2. I like to memorize trivial things and oddities, such as movie lines that piques my interest, e.g. Batman Begins' : Why do we fall sir? We fall so that we may rise again. or Iron-Man's: Proof that Tony Stark still has a heart. or Lion King's: Gee, he looks blue. I say brownish-gold. No, no, I mean he's depressed. O. So, what's eating you, kid? Nothing, he's AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN! THE FOOD CHAIN!! (laughs weakly) The memorization is not an active effort, it is subconsciously done. ( I wish I can do the same thing about my studies though )
4. I have a phobia of creepy-crawlies (insects, arachnoids, etc) especially big ones.. and a mortal fear of heights.
5. All time favourite actors include: Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, Jack Nicholson, Anthony Hopkins
If actresseses include: Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep, Resse Witherspoon
6. I don't have a well-defined or set personality. My personality is influenced by mood and my state of faith.
7. Like musics which soothe my head, and having a message is a plus. Again, 'soothing' here is subjective. Favourite songs include Sebelum Terlena-Hijjaz, Reflection-Christina Aguilera, Lelaki Ini -Anuar Zain, Manusia Bodoh-ADA Band, etc.
8. I like to eat. And I am partial to most foods, with only a few real dislikes, e.g petai.
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions.
1. What do you want the most now?
To be a pious Muslim (bertaqwa), and a human being which benefits others.
2. If you can have one more dream come true, what would it be? choose one: cure the environment from global warming and pollution, a cure for cancer, end wars and violence..
End wars and violence. Humans should not be killing each other. It is a sad situation.
3. What are you afraid to lose now?
My faith to Allah.
4. Do you believe in being in love forever?
5. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes, when the timing is right.
6. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
Pray, take a walk, talk to friends. listen to music...
7. Which type of person do you hate the most?
8. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
Each and everyone. Every human has positive sides, we just have to look for them.
9. Do you believe in God?
10. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My loved ones.
11. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Not necessary. I don't think I am ready for a relationship anyway. I still have many weaknesseses that need to be addressed and improved upon. When the time is right...
12. What do you want your friends to be like?
To be themselves. To love and accept who they are.
13. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
A kind, considerate. loving friend.
14. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
To always love myself, and seek to improve on my negatives, and strengthening my positives.
15. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
16. What would you do if you've lost everything in one shot?
Accept is as God's decree, and believe whole-heartedly, that there is a silver lining in it. God (Allah) knows best.
17. What would u do if your 'friends' are not really your friends anymore?
Life goes on...
18. What do you see yourself as in the next 5 years?
A tired, overworked junior doctor. But content and fulfilled. Might be a doting uncle. Filial son.
19. When do u think is the best time for you to set up a family?
The best time is relative. Set up a family whenever you feel that you are ready, in terms of maturity and financial.
20. My question: What are your most poignant/memorable childhood memories?
The 8 random people I want to tag:
1. Zaid Hakim
4. Kak Fied
5. Njo Njo
7. Shen Yew