2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair…just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
ok, so I might have straightened my hair a bit. It was a tangled mess.
1.How old are you?
2. Are you single?
3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
Probably between 31 to 35. Allah may have other plans though.
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
I dont understand the phrase "the person you are with now". Friends? Special someones? If it's the former, maybe. If it's the latter, then I am still unlucky in that department.
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
A woman who shares the same goal and vision in life as me. A person whom I can understand & appreciate, and vice versa.
6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
7. Your ideal motif?
Colour theme is white and light blue. Dashes of peach would be nice. Scent of lilies and lavender.
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Japan, under the sakura trees. Or wherever my wife preferred.
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
around 500 to 800.
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Somewhere in the middle ground, not too extravagant as to be wasteful, and not as simple as to be meaningless.
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
Something of our own creation.
12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Simple place. A hotel usually will render the atmosphere to be soulless.
14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Morning. At the break of dawn. Signifying a great beginning of hope.
15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors is the preference.
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom/bride?
If she consented to it. Probably try to convince her anyway. Would like to make her feel special.
17. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding?
I Hear You Everywhere by Tanaka Rie, Tercipta Untukku by Ungu, Destiny by Jim Brickman & Jordan Hill, Super Trouper by ABBA, I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith, When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating, You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins, Keabadian Cinta by Anuar Zain, Belaian Jiwa by Innuendo, Kau Ilhamku by Man Bai, Rumahku Syurgaku and Selamat Pengantin Baru by Hijjaz, and Cari Pasangan by Rabbani.
18. Are you a morning person or a night person?
19. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
20. What age do you want to get married?
Repeat question..Refer no.3..Ideally will be 26.
21. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
A woman who shares the same goal and vision in life as me. A person whom I can understand & appreciate for what she is (warts and all), and vice versa.
22. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Never a fan of fine dining anyway. Its too much of a hassle. Normal please.
23. Champagne or red wine?
Hehe. Apple juice?
24. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
25. Money or household item?
No preferences. Appreciate all gifts.
26. Who will pay for the bills?
Going Dutch here.
27. Are you ready for married life?
I am not a good judge as to that. Having said that, I think that I have lots of thing in myself that I have to work upon and change, before embarking on the road to matrimony.
28. Do you think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
29. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
30. How many kids do you like?
4 or 5 would be nice.
31. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
No preferences, so long as it's nice, cozy, and manageable.
32. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
33. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
34. Will you record your honeymoon in a cd or dvd?Yes, I will. For future memories.