Saturday, September 1, 2007

Halcyon days...hopefully will last forever...

Assalamualaikum & good day evryone...

It's been more than 1 month since the last post...am settling down for 3rd yr now...6 weeks running. hv been a bit lost & depressed l8ly, even lonely sumtimes, but now...my mind is rested for the 1st time in a month or so...alhamdulillah

Although currently have many things on my plate...studies..organization work..thesis..reports...Insya Allah, God willing I can handle them all...

Right now the climate here in Indonesia is a little bit unfriendly for Malaysians...bcoz of the case where the Indonesian karate referee, Donald Luther Kolopita, was beaten without valid reason by 4 Malaysian police in plainclothes...mayb more on that in the nxt post I guess...mayb hehe.

Have to sign off now...Insya Allah more thoughts in the future...not in the nxt couple of days though...hv to sort out many things...

Thx for my friends who encourages me to keep on posting...here's to u guys hehe...

wassalam.. & good nite....(^^,)

No comments: