Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wanted to write again..and hopefully momentous things are about to come..

It's been one long year in Kudat..and it's been 3 years tops in Sabah.

So many changes with my friends' life I see...browsing/perusing through these FB pages of yours.

Whatever bad things associated with FB; it has its merits.

FB are like snapshots of your life's important moments; of personal triumphs.

Your momentous occasions my friends; your weddings; your childbirths', your adventures; your journeys....
...they also fire up my passions; igniting flames inside me that I thought have long gone..buried.

For the past one month I have renewed my faith..re-discovered my zeal..or what Austin Powers would say..my mojo.

There are some things that I hope will come into fruition for me come this 2014..I hope that Allah will grant my wishes..may He find that I am worthy.

I hope I will be able to set aside time to write again.

Gosh! It feels good to write something again!

keep me in your prayers, my friends!

Till then...I see u when I see u.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)