Thursday, July 12, 2007

And so it begins...

Assalamualaikum...

hehe actually I have some misgivings about this..becoming a blogger..

once I said to my pal Kuden, "Kuden, aku ni bleh ke jadi blogger, aku ni kan skema...takut diorang boring baca aku punye blog..serius & x lawak langsung"...to which the reply was, "alah, selambe je, try la dulu..."

so, I said to myself, mayb I should give it a try...hehe..I have dabbled in blogs once..it was a disaster (my views & mine alone hehe).

mayb I felt compelled to give blogging one more shot, bcoz I noticed that my literary wit had dulled a gr8 deal...back during my school days I like to write short stories...er I mean...if the BM or English teacher gives an option, I always like to do "Gambaran cereka" or free style hehe..those were the days..so I just want to make sure that my language stays sharp...

& also my hope that my blog would be an outlet for me to pour of some steam, & also an outlet for me to share my ideas, my thoughts, my musings....

hopefully I won't repeat my mistake with my previous blog...back then I would try to update evry day...until I myself was bored reading the posts hehe...
I will update only when I am feeling like it...not as a compulsory daily activity...

I am also thinking of whether I should use English only or interchange it with Malay also...since I dont want to alienate my friends...any comment hehe?

well I guess I should be off now...for the moment...till then...

wassalam



1 comment:

dr_insyirah ameer said...

you r a great writer :)
keep in writing..