Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Mayb I should be bilingual hehe...

Assalamualaikum...

sorry for the long wait...just finished a round trip to Kelate to visit dear old 'nenek' (love u Granny! hehe), then after that visiting my Sis at MRSM Pendang...

...I am never going on a trip from Kelate to KL by a 4WD...nvr again...
....'pusing sana pusing sini...nak muntah kawe' hehe...

neway...i have been wondering whether I should blog 100% in english...or mish mash it with Malay...coz I read my previous posts...hehe...& I feel unsatisfied...
now that's a big problem dont u think? if ppl r bored wif my blog, fine...but I am bored with my own posts?hehe..trouble's in the air...

how to say...when I read my posts...they seemed stale...not fresh...'skema' hehe...
mayb bcoz when I use english...I tend to use 'bookish' words....

the reason why I dont use Malay with English...bcoz if I use both together..I think I wont do them both justice...(u know..bahasa rojak...I can sense the DBP guys are already wagging their tongues hehe, saying no to bahasa rojak)

but I think I should try to use bahasa rojak for a while...to be fair to all my friends...eventhough it means that my blog cant go global haha (so boastful Haneef..tsk tsk tsk)

...the DBP police r after me now...

1 comment:

Kurt Kuden said...

tulis la english. aku tak rase ko tulis skema pun. aku rase ko tulis best.

tulis je

tapi kalau ko nak rojak. pedulikan dbp haha