Friday, February 22, 2008

Political upheavals...


Assalamualaikum & good day,
It seems that thru out the world, politics in many countries are undergoing changes.

*My own country Malaysia is holding her latest general elections come this March 8.
*Kosovo has break away from Serbia and have declared their independence.
I hope that the new leaders who will be elected will do their job well, serve the people, and not just concerned with their own honeypots.
But sadly, that's the norm these days. Politicians are giving politics a bad name due to their antics. Involved in corruption, implicated in sexual cases, hoarding money from trust funds, saying stupid things or unbecoming things in the public, displaying total lack of knowledge & disregard to sensitivities...
It's so hard to find a decent politician these days. The ones who genuinely care for the well-being of the people under their care, the ones who are willing to go the extra mile in helping his subjects...
Well, well, look who's rambling. I also must repair my faults first haha. All the best for the election nominees in Malaysia. May the best (caring) politician wins...
p/s: I havent' registered to be a voter....I am already 23...why oh why I haven't had the common sense...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A'kum Anep. Me also haven't registered as a voter..huarghh..rasa terkilan..seriyes.